[mlpack] Progress Diary and Mentors

sai_ng jonpsy101 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 03:12:13 EDT 2021

Sup

To start with, hearty congratulations to everyone who got selected, you've
earned it. To everyone who applied and contributed, great job, I hope you
guys stick around.

Now that the mentors are finalized, I would like to reach out to them so
that we can discuss the action plan and discuss our mode and frequency of
communication. Sayan Goswami, James Balamuta,  I'm eager to discuss and
improvise and would love your reviews. Looking forward for you guys to
reach back :)

Most importantly, I want to share my progress diary so that you could
easily hop-in and check my day-to-day progress and easily comment your
suggestions hassle free.
NG Sai's diary
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eC7IEBVc4QaG8-rXeMl5hSs-6g9zipB2U8JvOaCZJ2c/edit?usp=sharing>.
I also encourage other participants to do the same.

Best
Sai