[mlpack] Work Report GSoC 2021

Gopi Manohar Tatiraju deathcoderx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:54:36 EDT 2021

Hello mlpack,

It seems like GSoC is ending but for me, this is the start of something
awesome, something I am gonna love soo much.

In the meet-up yesterday when Marcus said that we don't consider mlpack as
work but something that we love to do, I want that feeling when I code.
Seeing Ryan actually work like a superhuman although he says he is not, I
still remember when once he wrote the code which he has only seen once, and
I was amazed by his memory. Omar always inspired me to keep learning and he
solved all my doubts and made me realize what software development actually
is.

Thank you won't do justice to all the efforts the mentors put towards
students like us.

This marks the completion of my GSoC project but I am never gonna stop
contributing and learning from mlpack and the community.

This is my work report: https://github.com/heisenbuug/GSoC-2021-Work-Report

Let me know what you think about the project.
Ping me if you have any doubts or post on the PR.

I would also like to thank and congratulate all the other students who have
worked on awesome projects and made this summer soo much fun.

Keep Coding!!!

Regards.
Gopi Tatiraju