[mlpack] GSoC 2021 is over and was a success!

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue Aug 31 21:45:24 EDT 2021

Hey everyone,

Today Google announced the results of Summer of Code 2021 and I am happy
to report that all of our students passed (with flying colors)!  Thank
you so much to Sai, Roshan, David, Rishabh, Nippun, Aakash, Abhinav, and
Gopi for all your hard work this summer, and congratulations!  I hope
your experience in GSoC has been great and that you have learned a lot.
On top of that, I hope each of you continue to contribute to mlpack in
the future. :)

Someday, when we finish our boost removal refactorings, we will release
mlpack 4, and lots of the great work done this summer will finally be in
a stable release.

Ryan Curtin    | "I am."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Joe