[mlpack] GSoC 2020

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 11 17:40:46 EDT 2020

Hello Sachin,

welcome and thanks for the interest in the project. We have a GSoC dedicated
page: https://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html that lists some first steps in case you
haven't see the page already.

For the project, it would be good to get familiar with the neural network
codebase, run some tests; maybe you find something that could be improved or is
currently lacking.

Hope anything I said was helpful, let me know if I should clarify anything
further.