[mlpack] GSOC 2019

aviral tyagi aviraltyagi101 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 18:44:49 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,
I am currently pursuing B.Tech/B.E. ( in Computer Science Engineering) from
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, India.
I am interested in your GSOC project *Particle swarm optimization *because
it's similar to my field of interest. I have worked on PSO previously in my
various projects and have good understanding of it's
working. Also my most preferred coding language is c++ so i would really
like to use ML algorithms in c++.
I am currently familiarising myself with the mlpack optimizer AP. Can you
please guide me further.
With regards
Aviral Tyagi