[mlpack] GSOC 2019

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 11 06:34:27 EDT 2019

Hello Aviral,

thanks for getting in touch. Some places to start with mlpack might include:

http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html
http://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html

Also, there was a lot of discussion about the PSO project last year (we did not
end up accepting a student for that project last year, so it is still open).  So
searching the mailing list archives for more information would likely be
helpful:

http://mlpack.org/pipermail/mlpack/