[mlpack] Greetings and Some Question for MLPack

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue Jan 15 14:18:57 EST 2019

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:28:51AM +0800, problemset wrote:
> There is another question for build the mlpack. The README page said
> that " You can specify individual components which you want to build",
> but I can not find build the reinforcement learning components. Did I
> miss something or there is no shortcut for this component? If there is
> no such component, how can I add this shortcut in CMakeList.txt.

The 'individual components' refer more to the command-line bindings,
like `mlpack_kmeans` or `mlpack_knn` or the Python bindings or even the
test `mlpack_test`.  There is no binding specific to the reinforcement
learning components, though.  That code is either header-only or can be
built as part of libmlpack.so with `make mlpack`, or is used in the
tests (`make mlpack_test`).

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Ryan Curtin    | "Are those... live rounds?"
ryan at ratml.org | "Seven-six-two millimeter.  Full metal jacket."