[mlpack] Greetings and Some Question for MLPack

problemset problemset at 163.com
Sun Jan 13 21:28:51 EST 2019

re: You could look at examples of its usage in mlpack and that may help.Thank you for your advices, maybe I am a freshman and not familiar with Armadillo. From its document introduction, it is a good choice for scientific computing. I will learn more about this tool.

There is another question for build the mlpack. The README page said that " You can specify individual components which you want to build", but I can not find build the reinforcement learning components. Did I miss something or there is no shortcut for this component? If there is no such component, how can I add this shortcut in CMakeList.txt.

Thanks,
Xiaohong