[mlpack] Greetings and Some Question for MLPack

problemset problemset at 163.com
Fri Jan 11 23:13:11 EST 2019

Hi, Ryan,
Due to my schedule,  there may some time delay for the PER project (https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/pull/1614). Now, I have more time devote to this project. I have implement the basic skeleton for the PER and will add unit test to do sanity check and function utility check.

So, here are some questions (sorry for bother you again):
1) All the unit test are placed into the test folder and use the boost unit test suit?
2) Can we use vector in STL rather than Armadillo, I found the Armadillo document is a little difficult to use for me as reference. Or is there any equivalent reference book/materials ?

Thanks,
Xiaohong