[mlpack] Text summarization models in mlpack

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Sun Feb 17 09:27:38 EST 2019

Hello Namrata,

at least there is no ready to use model; I agree this would be an interesting
project and could fit into the current nn architecture. This is just an idea,
perhaps we could offer this as a GSoC project anyway if we can find someone from
the mlpack community so that you two could mentor the project. Let me know what
you think.