[mlpack] Text summarization models in mlpack

Namrata Mukhija namratamukhija at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:08:17 EST 2019

Hi Marcus,

I was more inclined towards implementing this myself with of course,
mentorship from the mlpack community. I was thinking of starting this
month, if the community thinks this is a good idea and if we decide on the
outcomes we are looking at the completion of this project.

I understand that a student working full-time on this would give us more
output in a shorter time frame, and would still love to mentor this project
if you would still like to go ahead with putting it up as a GSOC project
instead. [Maybe I can then take up implementing smaller parts of it before
GSOC begins like the attention model etc].

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Namrata