[mlpack] Text summarization models in mlpack

Namrata Mukhija namratamukhija at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 05:41:36 EST 2019

Hi,

Are there any existing implementation of text summarization models in
mlpack currently? If not, I'm really interested in implementing the pointer
generator model <https://arxiv.org/pdf/1704.04368.pdf> for abstractive text
summarization since I have implemented parts of it in another framework.
This isn't a GSOC idea since I'm currently working and not a student. I was
hoping to take it up if the mentors at mlpack have some time before GSOC
begins in May. I have contributed to mlpack an year ago and would love to
continue again now.

Thanks,
Namrata
--
Namrata Mukhija
Software Engineer, Microsoft (India Development Centre)