[mlpack] GSoC 2019

Artem Fedoskin afedoskin3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:21:05 EST 2018

Dear mlpack developers,

My name is Artem Fedoskin, I'm studying Data Analytics as a Master Student
at University of Hildesheim (Germany). I became interested in mlpack last
year but couldn't take part in GSoC 2018.
Could somebody please tell me - is mlpack going to take part in GSoC this
year? I successfully participated in GSoC 2016 in KDE and I'm really
interested in working on Deep Reinforcement Learning. Is this topic
still available? I have seen it in the list of ideas for GSoC 2018 and it
fits to the area of my research interests.

Regards, Artem Fedoskin