[mlpack] GSoC 2019

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 27 17:14:20 EST 2018

Hello Artem,

welcome and thanks for getting in touch. I think Google will announce the
selected orgs late February, so we will have to wait until then. About the Deep
Reinforcement Learning project, personally I think this is a project that could
be extended in one or another way, so if you are interested, that could be a
great opportunity to do something in this direction.

I hope anything I said was helpful, let me know if I should clarify anything.