[mlpack] GSoC 2018

Mohan Bhambhani mohan.bhambhani28 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 20:35:11 EDT 2018

Hi,

    I am Mohan, a final year Dual degree (B.Tech. + M.Tech.) student at
Indian Institute of Technology Madras. I came across some interesting GSoC
project ideas and would like to work on one of them.

    I am most interested in 'Variational Autoencoders' project. I am very
much familiar with Variational autoencoders. I am not sure as to what is
the intended goal of the project. Are we trying to set up a framework for
easy implementation of VAEs and its extensions, and demonstrate it by
implementing VAEs and some of its extensions or applications? Or are we
looking into just VAE implementation.

    Hope I am not very late. I appreciate your valuable feedback so I can
frame my proposal in the available short duration.

Thank you,
Mohan

--
Mohan Bhambhani,