[mlpack] GSoC 2018

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 22 08:55:14 EDT 2018

Hello Mohan,

welcome and thanks for getting in touch.

ideally, we will implement a framework that covers a variety of extensions, e.g.
by using the policy based design pattern. However, I don't think the project
should cover everything at this point. If we think that right now something
doesn't make sense, we will drop it and get to it in the future.

I hope anything I said was helpful, let me know if I should clarify anything.