[mlpack] [GSoC 2018][MLPack] Essential Deep Learning Modules

govinda Malavipathirana mp.govinda at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 00:26:07 EST 2018

Hi’
  I’m Govinda Malavipathiranan a final year undergraduate from University of Moratuwa, Faculty of Information Technology. I am looking forward to participate in GSoC 2018, and Essential Deep Learning Modules project looks an exciting one for me. I have sound knowledge in machine learning/ Deep Learning technologies and would like to see how they are used in a productive environment. As the first step to get familiarized, I will go through the MLPack documentation, given research papers and will try to build and play with the code. Hope this is the right track. Any guidance would be very helpful. Thanks.
Best Regards,
Govinda.