[mlpack] Help Needed : Q learning using Mlpack

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 22 16:35:32 EST 2018

Hello Rohan,

thanks for the update.

> One more request to you. Please brief me any procedure by which we can add these
> tags to our code. Presently I have aliased the command in the bashrc of my
> system. It will be  more convenient for the users to run the code directly with
> g++.

One option that could work depending on your system is:

g++ example.cpp -std=c++11 `pkg-config --libs mlpack`

In the end, there is no general solution and alias might work in your case, but
it would look different if you like to use mlpack in conjunction with another
library.

> Presently I am documenting my first RL code on mlpack on my blog page. After
> this I will try simple policy gradient method on cartpole . I would like to know
> Shangton's and Ryan's views on it. Please let me know if you wish to give any
> suggestions.

Sounds good, we will look at the PR once we get a chance.

I hope this is helpful, let me know if I should clarify anything.