[mlpack] Greetings : GSOC 19 participation

Rohan Raj rajrohan1108 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 11:33:08 EST 2018

Hey Ryan,

So pleased to hear from you. I would start working on my previous PRs soon
enough. I will definitely love to solve the issues as I have been a
contributor for almost one year.

I really love the idea of having Mlpack as a backend for Keras. I think we
can actually use the python bindings of Mlpack for this purpose. However, I
agree that its too much of work for being projected as a GSOC project. I
will definitely consider the possibilities of planning how to target the
idea.

Thanks for helping me out. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thank you,

Rohan Raj
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Assam , India