[mlpack] Introduction and request for guidance

vamsi b vamsib123 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 20:40:21 EDT 2017

Hey,
I am Vamsi an undergrad student from India studying in Indian Institute of
Technology Indore. I am new to mlpack and machine learning as a whole but
am very excited to learn and contribute to mlpack. I would also like to
take contribute to mlpack as part of GSOC 2018. Any person in this list
familiar with the repository (not necessarily related to GSOC) and willing
to help me out, kindly reply back to me. Any small help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Vamsi Bulusu (vamsib123 at gmail.com)