[mlpack] Introduction and request for guidance

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 5 14:51:18 EDT 2017

Hello Vamsi,

thanks for reaching out. The best way to start/getting involved with mlpack is
to read the "contributing to mlpack" (http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html) guide
http://mlpack.org/gsoc.html is probably also helpful. It will tell you a lot
about the project as well. Please let us know if you have any further
questions/problems.