[mlpack] Prospective student for GSOC 2017: Willingness to contribute

K2K kumaranathfernando at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 10:07:35 EST 2017

Hi!
I'm a third-year student of Informatics Institute of Technology Sri Lanka,
and I hereby express my willingness to contribute to on-going developments
on your open source projects.
I'm quite passionate on concepts of machine learning and deep learning and
be really glad to give my fullest cooperation.

I've also had prior experience in version controlling, Object Oriented
programming &designing, design patterns, java web applications,
javascript, angular
js, Object Relational Mapping(ORM), handling apache tomcat servers and so
forth.

I'm seeking for an opportunity to participate in the upcoming GSOC 2017.
Anticipating your kind response.!!

Regards,
Kumaranath Fernando