[mlpack] GSoC Application

bang liu lbldtb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:57:53 EST 2016

Dear all,

Nice to meet you guys! My name is Bang, and I am a PhD student in
University of Alberta. I am highly interested in making contribution to
mlpack community through this year's GSoC. One of the ideas that highly
fascinates me is "Neuroevolution algorithms" listed in the IDEAS page. I
have great passion for taking and finishing one of the projects and is
absolutely willing to learn corresponding professional or programming
knowledges.

I have programming experience in C, C++, Python, Java, Matlab, etc. Also, I
have research experience related to machine learning. More details about me
can be found in my homepage:
https://www.ualberta.ca/~bang3/

May I ask how I can start preparing for submitting a good proposal for
being accepted to the project? Looking forward to any suggestions! Thanks!

Best regards,
Bang