[mlpack] Fwd: Regarding Project Fast k-centers Algorithm & Implementation

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Thu Mar 3 12:23:00 EST 2016

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 11:08:46AM +0530, C ANIL Reddy wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Chilupuri Anil, Third Year Undergraduate Computer Science Student at
> International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad From India.
>  I want to to work for the project  Fast k-centers Algorithm &
> Implementation for Gsoc this summer.
>
>              I have prior knowledge of c,c++,python,Some concepts of
> pattern classification ,Can you please guide me how to start contributing
> to the given project.

Hi Chilupuri,

The Summer of Code ideas page has a good section on how to get started:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas

"If you are looking for how to get started with mlpack, see the get
involved page (http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html) and the tutorials
(http://www.mlpack.org/tutorials.html) and try to compile and run simple
mlpack programs. Then, you could look at the list of issues on Github
and maybe you can find an easy and interesting bug to solve."

You can read more about the k-centers project in the mailing list
archive:

https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/2016-March/000751.html

> Sent with MailTrack
> <https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=chilupuri.anilreddy@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

Tracking who is reading your emails without their consent is unethical.
Please consider not using software like this.

--
Ryan Curtin    | "So, it's just you 57 punks against KUNG FU JOE?"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Kung Fu Joe