[mlpack] doubts in allknn

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue Feb 10 19:13:28 EST 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 09:26:45PM +0100, Marcus Edel wrote:
> Hello Kumar,
>
> Your reference data is using spaces as delimiter, so my first guess is your
> problem is related to the following issue:
> https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/issues/400
>
> You can simply adjust the data format or download the latest version from the
> master branch.

Yeah -- the code which loads the data uses the extension of the file to
choose how to load the data.  In this case, your file is '.csv', but the
data is space-separated, not comma-separated.  So the extension should
be '.txt'.

--
Ryan Curtin    |
ryan at ratml.org | First there was darkness; then came the strangers.