[mlpack] GSOC 2015

Anil Kumar anil.b1988 at yahoo.in
Mon Feb 2 11:54:39 EST 2015

Hi everyone
My name is anil kumar. i am pursuing Mtech in Artificial intelligence from university of hyderabad ( india ).I know the concepts of Machine Learning, Data Mining, Computational Intelligence as this is all my core subject. As programming language I know C,C++, Python, matlab, haskell.
In my final year project, i am doing "Mapping of orthography to phonology of Indian languages using Artificial Neural network

i want to work on some project for GSOC 2015 of mlpack. How can I start contributing to Mlpack?

thanks