[mlpack] GSOC 2015

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Mon Feb 2 15:31:09 EST 2015

On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 04:54:39PM +0000, Anil Kumar wrote:
> Hi everyone
> My name is anil kumar. i am pursuing Mtech in Artificial intelligence
> from university of hyderabad ( india ).I know the concepts of Machine
> Learning, Data Mining, Computational Intelligence as this is all my
> core subject. As programming language I know C,C++, Python, matlab,
> haskell.
> In my final year project, i am doing "Mapping of orthography to
> phonology of Indian languages using Artificial Neural network
>
> i want to work on some project for GSOC 2015 of mlpack. How can I
> start contributing to Mlpack?

Hi Anil,

Have you gone through the tutorials and compiled mlpack from source?

http://www.mlpack.org/tutorial.html

That is a good place to start.  Once you get comfortable with the basic
design of mlpack, you can take a look at the list of open tickets:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/issues

You might also refer to previous similar posts on the mailing list:

https://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/pipermail/mlpack/

Ryan Curtin    | "And tell the engineers to wipe that stupid smile
ryan at ratml.org | off his face this time."  - Lou