[mlpack] GSoC proposal improvements and tips

Suvarsha Chennareddy suvarshachennareddy at gmail.com
Sat May 28 15:24:22 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to thank those who have taken their time to
review my 2022 GSoC proposal before I had submitted it. Unfortunately, it
was rejected. However, I understand GSoC is usually very competitive.
I would like to know how I could improve for my next attempt. If possible,
I would also like to know if there was a particular reason (or reasons) why
my proposal was rejected.
Thank you for taking the time to review my proposal and this email.

Proposal:
Link:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/media/user/ce8303a71ea5/proposal/LhxcDid7zw4klqTb.pdf

Pdf: