[mlpack] GSoC 2022 - projects

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Fri May 20 16:38:52 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

Today Google announced the accepted project for this Summer. This year we have 4 projects, and
I'm super excited about each of hem. We will send out more details about each project over the coming
weeks but I wanted to start with a list of the projects that we will work on over the summer.

- “Ready to use Models", by Shubham Agrawal
- “Example Zoo”, by Tarek Elsayed
- “Enhance CMA-ES from existing implementation in ensmallen - a optimization header library”, by John Hoang
- “Addition of PPO, Twin Delayed DDPG, Hindsight Experience Replay to RL Codebase”, by Eshaan Agarwal

If you want more information about each project, the Summer of Code
website has more:

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/programs/2022/organizations/mlpack

Anyway, these 4 great projects will get started soon! The students are available in the chat
channels, so if you want to get to know them or have any questions about
the projects, feel free to ask!

Thanks, and have a great weekend!