[mlpack] GSoC'22 Project Proposal: Better Stack Layering & Ready-to-Use Model

Shubham Agrawal shubham.agra1206 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 00:09:34 EDT 2022

Hello everyone

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Shubham Agrawal. I am
currently doing my undergrad studies (3rd year) at IITD, India. I have been
contributing to mlpack organization for the past 2 to 3 months, and I want
to participate in GSoC '22 under this organization. I wanted to propose two
large projects (~350 hours), and I wish to work on at least one of the
ideas. Or any other idea can work too if there is some issue with
my proposal.

I am attaching a pdf document that contains my proposal. I hope to get
valuable feedback from the community for building my proposal with this
thread.

Regards
Shubham Agrawal
GitHub username - shubham1206agra