[mlpack] Ready to use Models in mlpack (GSOC '21)

Aakash kaushik kaushikaakash7539 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:45:30 EDT 2021

HI Marcus,

Thank you so much for reaching back, So just to clarify i would keep the
deliverables to just two which will be:

1. Semantic segmentation dataloader in the format of COCO dataset .
2. One semantic segmentation model

If I understood you correctly, will you be able to help me decide which
kind of model I should add, should i go for a model that is more generally
used such as U-Net or one from the above list that PyTorch has ?

Best,
Aakash