[mlpack] Rocket injector demo

sai_ng jonpsy101 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:21:47 EDT 2021

Hello Benson

About the background, I suppose you're talking of the "Framing the problem"
section? The notebook is in alpha stage, I'll be making a series of PR to
improve it,  you could directly review it on the pull request :)

Thanks for the link for combustion instability, I will add that as a
hyperlink reference in the notebook. About the Soyuz model, currently,
we're only simulating the injector design of a typical rocket agnostic of
F-1 engine or in this case Soyuz model. This will keep things very simple.

Hope I answered your queries.