[mlpack] Rocket injector demo

Benson Muite benson_muite at emailplus.org
Mon Jul 19 01:53:25 EDT 2021

Hi Sai,

This is nice. A little more background in the notebooks about how the
optimization problem is obtained would be nice.

Combustion instabilities are an interesting topic:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combustion_instability

It may be of interest to find out if there are any models for Soyuz:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_(rocket_family)

Regards,
Benson