[mlpack] GSoC Project Report of "Improve Ensemble Tree Support"

RISHABH GARG rishabhgarg108 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 14:39:58 EDT 2021

Hey all,
It has been an exciting journey that has come to end. The past 3 months
felt like they passed in a blink of an eye. I got to learn so much from
everyone and I am really grateful to you all. Although the program has come
to an end, my journey with mlpack has just begun. Working on open source
projects have a nice feeling about them and I hope to continue working on
open-source projects and definitely mlpack. You will hopefully keep seeing
me in the mlpack's biweekly meets ;). Unfortunately, I couldn't join today.

I have made a report of my work done during the program. I request you to
check it out to see the progress that I have made so far.
Link: https://github.com/RishabhGarg108/GSoC-Final-Eval

Finally, I would like to thank you all again for such a great experience.

Thanks,
Rishabh Garg