[mlpack] GSOC WITHDRAWAL

Nanubala Gnana Sai gnanasai.n18 at iiits.in
Wed Apr 14 01:03:49 EDT 2021

Hey Oleksandr,

I do understand the mail wasn't directed at me, but I believe you should
stay. As the mentors said, they can still discuss about the proposal if
need be.  Besides,  I think your LM-CMA PR is great, perhaps we could work
on that when you feel like it.  This will give you a great opportunity to
learn and improve.

Best wishes
NGS