[mlpack] GSOC WITHDRAWAL

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue Apr 13 12:49:19 EDT 2021

Hey Oleksandr,

Sorry to hear that.  I definitely think everything I pointed out can be
improved, but perhaps you are right that there is not time.  Of course,
mlpack and ensmallen are open source, so if you do want to continue
contributing, PRs are totally welcome!  I will do my best to try and
review them to get them merged (including the LMCMA PR you opened).

--
Ryan Curtin    | "Wha' happened?"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Mike LaFontaine