[mlpack] Interested to volunteer as mentor

punit vara punitvara at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:51:34 EDT 2020

Hi

I am Punit. I  was GSoC 2016 student for RTEMS org and have been mentor for
same organization for 2017 and 2018. I have been work at Intel as Machine
Learning Engineer and have extensive experience contributing open source
projects as well as mentoring. Since last years  I have also been
freelancing for data science and machine learning projects. I would love to
volunteer as mentor in mlpack organization. Some of the projects I am
preferably interested to mentor are Reinforcement learning, Essential Deep
Learning models. I can also help out with  “mlpack on RPi and other
resource-constrained devices” as having background in embedded systems and
ML but have only minimal related experience contributing to
Edge-ML(Microsoft project).

Please let me know if I am eligible and can mentor any project even if not
in above preferable list.

Regards,

Punit Vara