[mlpack] Gsoc 2020

SHIV CHARAN SHARMA shivcharanmt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:38:36 EST 2020

Hello everyone,
I am Shiv Charan . I am in 3rd year of  computer Science engineering in
India. I have a good knowledge of C++ , Java , Python, C, Data structures
etc.
I am interested to take part in GSOC with MLPACK organization.
I am interested in two projects.

1. Automatic bindings to new languages ( for java language)
2. Improvement of tree traversers.
For Improvement of tree traversers while reading some archived mails , I
found a  Thesis by Ryan Curtin   on following link:
http://www.ratml.org/pub/pdf/2015improving.pdf
I want to clarify that does method described in thesis is used by all tree
implementation in mlpack ?

Any pointer/suggestions with respect to above projects will be
highly appreciated

thanks and regards

--

Shiv Charan