[mlpack] GS0C 2020

Gopi Manohar Tatiraju deathcoderx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:25:48 EST 2020

Hey Mentors,

I just went through the idea page for GSoC 2020 Mlpack and found that this
project was added
https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas#visualization-tool
In my previous mail I mentioned that I was planning to do this as a part of
https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas#application-of-ann-algorithms-implemented-in-mlpack
And also a new project regarding Improvisation of ANN module was added(
https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas#improvisation-and-implementation-of-ann-modules
).

I was also planning to add the required functionalities by myself in the
pre-coding phase but now as these are assigned to different projects I
think we can try and implement more than 2-3 models over the course of
summer and perform testing. Also if nobody takes up the visualisation
project I still would like to perform that under the  Application of ANN
Algorithms Implemented in mlpack.

Regards.
Gopi M Tatiraju