[mlpack] mlpack GSoC

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Sun Mar 1 13:40:19 EST 2020

Hello Aadarsh,

thanks for your interest, for a general starting point take a look at:
https://www.mlpack.org/community.html and https://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html.

For the RL project it would be a good first step to get faimilar with the RL
codebase:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/tree/master/src/mlpack/methods/reinforcement_learning

make sure to take a look at the tests as well:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/blob/master/src/mlpack/tests/rl_components_test.cpp,
https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/blob/master/src/mlpack/tests/q_learning_test.cpp

Let me know if I should clarify anything.