[mlpack] GS0C 2020

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Sun Mar 1 13:24:07 EST 2020

Hello Gopi,

Regarding the proposal are there any specific models you have in mind?

As mentioned on the issue itself, I would start with a model that provides fast
timings for the CPU and GPU as well, mobilenet or squeezenet are two examples.
Personally, I would focus on a single topic, so either object detection or
segmentation, rather have one polished model instead of two that are okay.

About the visualize part, the cool thing about the models repo is, we don't have
to care so much about dependencies, so if you think OpenCV is the best option,
fine with me.