[mlpack] Loading Images, Issues

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Mon Jan 13 23:44:00 EST 2020

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 07:30:09AM +0000, Adithya Praveen wrote:
>  Hey Ryan,
> I tried refactoring the code myself. I couldn't get it to compile
> without adding the macro -DHAS_STB. So I think you could go ahead and
> open up an issue, like you suggested (since I am unable to solve
> this). I don't want to waste everyone's time in what seems like an
> easy fix.

Hey Adi,

No worries, I opened up this issue:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/issues/2152

If you do decide you want to keep taking a shot at it, feel free,
otherwise I am sure someone else will come along and figure it out. :)

Thanks!  And I'm glad that for now the -DHAS_STB workaround will keep
you going. :)

Ryan Curtin    | "Oh boy, am I happy!  I'm surrounded by bugs!"
ryan at ratml.org |  - Agitha