[mlpack] Documentation

Adithya Praveen adithyatp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 04:18:39 EST 2020

Hey there, Adi here!
I have some doubts about compiling the Doxyfile to generate documentation files.
The problem is about the css style that the generated documentation uses. If I simply use "doxygen Doxyfile", the style used in the generated docs is the default style (quite similar / exact style in the official doxygen website).
Now i tried changing the following Doxyfile section:
HTML_FOOTER            = ./doc/doxygen/footer.htmlHTML_STYLESHEET        =HTML_EXTRA_STYLESHEET  = ./doc/doxygen/extra-stylesheet.css
to the following
HTML_FOOTER            = ./doc/doxygen/footer.htmlHTML_STYLESHEET        = ./doc/doxygen/stylesheet.cssHTML_EXTRA_STYLESHEET  = ./doc/doxygen/extra-stylesheet.css
The above setting generates documentation with a style similar to that of the "mlpack gsoc blog" (again using "doxygen Doxyfile").
Is there some stylesheet that I'm supposed to use, to replicate the style in official mlpack documentation?Or is there some intermediate step I'm missing while trying to generate the documentation?
Thank you for your time!
Cheers,Adi.