[mlpack] pull request - updated documentation

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 7 15:33:01 EST 2020

Hello Adithyay,

thanks for opening the PR, no worries we can ignore the timeout, the machines
are under high demand so timeouts can't be avoided. In fact, we switched from
Travis and Appveyor to azure pipelines to avoid those timeouts, but the MSI
installer is still part of the Appveyor config, which hasn't been converted yet,
so we still run the Appveyor job on the side.