[mlpack] Regarding the GSOC project 'Enhance CMA-ES'.

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 25 18:00:32 EST 2020

Hello Gaurav,

so I think you already saw the Application Guide, but let me reference it
anyway:
https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-Application-Guide

The focus may vary between projects, so at this point, I can only provide a
general answer; as a first step my advise is to document yourself on the topic
(reading some of the suggested papers or issues ). Then, you should draft a
basic outline of how you like to approach this problem. Like a simple list of
the things, you want to do. Then we can start discussing a bit more about the
specific project.

Hopefully anything I said was helpful, let me know if I should clarify anything.