[mlpack] Guidance for Gsoc 2019 application

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Thu Mar 21 17:34:59 EDT 2019

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 02:49:58AM +0530, Shreya Joshi wrote:
> Any guidance or Help on How to apply for project Ideas for this season of
> GSoC would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Shreya,

Thanks for getting in touch.  If you're interested in applying for
Google Summer of Code this year, take a look at these two pages:

http://www.mlpack.org/community.html
http://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html

Note that we just deployed a new website last night, so you are the
first person I have recommended these new links to.  I hope they are
helpful. :)

(Actually, to anyone else interested in GSoC who is also looking at the
list, take a look at those pages; we refactored and redid them a little
bit from the old involved.html and gsoc.html.)

Thanks!

Ryan Curtin    | "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here!  This is the
ryan at ratml.org | War Room!" - President Muffley