[mlpack] [MLPACK] Layers API (GSOC2019)

Kislay Kunal Singh singh.kislay.kunal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 20:29:09 EST 2019

Hello,

So the add class in layers API has forward method, backward method and
gradient method. I'am a confused as to how exactly use them. I have seen a
code example/tutorial on mlpack website of FNN in which a FNN model is
initialized  and the model has add methods. I'am trying to implement ResNet
so I want control over the forward flow. Is there an implementation of
layers API any of u guys can point me too?

Also btw, is there an ResNet Implementation somewhere. I looked at the
models repository and there wasn't any. I'am planning on contributing.

Thank you :) Regards
Kislay K Singh