[mlpack] GSoC 2019

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Sat Mar 2 11:50:13 EST 2019

On Sat, Mar 02, 2019 at 09:52:11PM +0530, Sundarrajan Kannan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am Sundar, 3rd year computer science engineering student at SSN College
> of Engineering.
> I am very interested in participating in GSoC 2019 working on essential
> deep learning modules.
> I have been seeing/working on MlPack for the past month I am currently
> seeing the issue page where there were links to 2 papers and have read read
> it. I am looking for a little guidance to work on it and hence apply to the
> organization formally.
>
> I believe I have a good experience in C++ and I have been working on
> various deep learning projects in the past 1 year and I would love to
> contribute to the organization through GSoC.

Hi Sundar,

Thanks for getting in touch.  One nice way to familiarize yourself with
the code and the organization might be to take a look at the following
pages:

http://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html
http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html

Note also that the mailing list has a lot of archives from previous
years, so if you search through there, you may find answers to other
questions that you may have.

Thanks!

Ryan Curtin    | "If you understood everything I said, you'd be me."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Miles Davis