[mlpack] GSoC 2019

Sundarrajan Kannan sundarrajan.k.10 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 11:22:11 EST 2019

Hello all,

I am Sundar, 3rd year computer science engineering student at SSN College
of Engineering.
I am very interested in participating in GSoC 2019 working on essential
deep learning modules.
I have been seeing/working on MlPack for the past month I am currently
seeing the issue page where there were links to 2 papers and have read read
it. I am looking for a little guidance to work on it and hence apply to the
organization formally.

I believe I have a good experience in C++ and I have been working on
various deep learning projects in the past 1 year and I would love to
contribute to the organization through GSoC.

Thank you.

Regards
Sundar