[mlpack] gsoc 2019

Kislay Kunal Singh singh.kislay.kunal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 08:42:24 EST 2019

Hello,

My name is Kislay K Singh, I'm 2nd year student of computer science under
graduate course. I'am interested in two ideas.
1) mlpack-TensorFlow Translator: I have good experience in tensorflow and
understand its working. I have worked with tensorflow's latest dataset api.
Here is link to my github, where I have done some work on
                Conv_Nets-   https://github.com/SinghKislay/Retinopathy
                LSTM-           https://github.com/SinghKislay/LSTM-Practice

2) Application of ANN Algorithms Implemented in mlpack: I have firm
understanding of the math behind LSTM's I would like to implement it.

Thanks